*loses a follower*
*checks fave mutuals*
yeah ok whatever later nerd
if you are sad do not let it rot inside your heart. scream until your throat is as scratched up as your wrists, let your heart bleed through your lips talking to a stranger, walk through the enchanted woods until your cheeks are stained crimson from the harsh wind. do anything but let the sadness rot, do not bury it, do not bring flowers to its grave. toss it back to the ocean spray but do not keep it.
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
when people assume i’m straight i feel so insulted, like am i not gay enough?? do i need to step up my queer game??